C

Yeah... Happy older for us. hihihi^^

I don't expect that tomorrow will be our 2nd Anniversary. It's just too fast for me.

I still remember that day when we made that "malpraktek chocolate ball". It's a magic. Why? because it is can make us one. Team C

October 5th 2012. When we went to Nini's home, i remember that we didn't get that "mari biscuit" so we used biskuat and our chocolate ball just be so.... malpraktek. But, it's still delicious i think.

Year by year we spent together in SMPN 8 Makassar. When we got different class on 9th grade, we're all cryed. I hate that moment. We must be on the same class forever. how arrogant am I. haha

We are really busy on the 9th grade but i'm grateful, because Allah SWT still gave us time to "nongkrong" to "chat" to make "the other happy" and for all things that we did together. That's amazing for me!

Thanks Maudy, Tiwi and Nini.
You are the best bestfriend that i have in my whole life.


Hope Allah SWT still give us time and chance to make each other happy. Forever.

I promise, I will not forget you all even how long we can't meet again.
Because i really sure, that the good relations will get a good result too.

Love you all.
Thanks for being a good friends for me. Thanks for all moments that we spent. Thanks for a good virus that you injected to me.

Comments

Popular Posts